Tuesday, December 30, 2008

First Day Back...oh dear!


Today I properly started back working on my Etsy and Madeit shops and as luck would have it getting back into the swing of things has not proven easy. It seems that when I am on holidays I am far to optimistic about going back to work. As I lounged around the pool last week, white wine in one hand, small chocolate fudge square* in the other, it all seemed so easy. But now that I am back in the land of reality, suffering from a slight sugar craving and missing the wine it is proving to be a lot more difficult. Lucky for me, I was browsing Etsy this morning and came across this particularly fantastic booklet by Orangebeautiful which provided a nice kick up the booty.

The result was the following new necklace for my Etsy shop. Phew, I'm back in the saddle!

* an alarming number of small fudge squares were consumed during the course of the 2 days binge we call Christmas Day and Boxing Day , each one I swore would be the last...but lets face it...it's fudge...and it's small...and most importantly it's chocolate. I rest my case.

1 comment:

KilaRohner.com said...

Great post!
Your new piece is absolutely lovely and inspiring. I need to get myself in gear too. Thank you!