Thursday, February 5, 2009

Music and Sunblock

I'm a fan of the ole music festival. Especially this time of year because it seems that nothing says Aussie summer like some acoustic guitar, sunblock, lots of sweaty people and a portaloo. Tomorrow I head off to beautiful Cassegrain Winery to catch Ani DiFranco, Blue King Brown, Jeff Lang and some other acts that I have yet to experience but am looking forward to!
Here is my ode to a bit of blues and music from some awesome sellers on Etsy..

Heavy Metal Pendant by Kahlaw

My Record Collection Bobby Pins by Always Amy

All That Music Print - by Ulaa


Hopefully I will get some pics from the festival and post them on Sunday...Ciao!!

2 comments:

Kate Moore said...

Oh bloody hell. I soooo wanted to see this gig. Please don't tell me it was fantastic. Lurve Ani. Lurve. Lurve. Lurve. In fact, do you have her latest album. Please tell me it's good. After Little Plastic Castle I've bought a few of her later albums and still came back to LPC. Keep hoping her music will go back there to that lightness of being. Anyhoot, popped by to say I bought your resin/timber necklace on the bushfire appeal Etsy site. Thank you so much for offering it there. Do you make the resin beads yourself? The colours are beautiful - I'm eyeing off the pineappple blue and yellow one. I'll have to calm the Etsy trigger finger though. It's the first time I've bought from Etsy and the Aus to US exchange rate did cause a little "gulp". Can't wait to see the necklace in my mailbox. Would you mind if I used one of your pics on my blog?

Kate Moore said...

Whoops should read more. Just spied the beads are made in Java.